Model NO.: ZW30T
Type: Normal Open
Usage: Control Button, Control Switch
Certification: UL, CE, RoHS, FCC
Maximum Load: 1800 Watts
Potocol: Z-Wave Plus Protocol
Z-Wave Chip: 500
Net Weight: 30g
Transport Package: Neatural Packing
Origin: Dongguan, China
Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
Operating Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
Trademark: EVA LOGIK
HS Code: 8536500000
Z-wave Toggle Switch
The Wall Mounted Switch is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
A. Up Push button
B. Down Push button
C. Nutral (White) - Nutral in
D. Line (Black) - Line in
E. Load (Black)
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect switch module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the device to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between wall-mounted switch and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW30T/31T three times for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW30T/31T from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW30T/31T three times for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.