Model NO.: ZW662
Number of Switch: Double Control Switch
Usage: Control Button, Start Button, Limit Button, Change-over Switch, Control Switch
Contact Type: Type a Contact
Brand: EVA Logik
Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
Z-Wave Frequency: 868.42MHz
Standard/Approval: Ce LVD R&Tte/TUV/Z-Wave Certified*Europe,Russia
Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Request
Origin: Dongguan, China
Structure: Power Built-in Type
Kind: Double-pole on-off Switch
Detection Method: Correlation Type
Certification: SGS, CE
Maximum Load: 3200W (15A) Resistive
Range: 30m Line of Sight
Marketing: Europe, Asia(Russia)
Trademark: EVA LOGIK
Specification: Rohs, SGS, CE
HS Code: 8531901000
ZW662 In-wall smart switch _ 2 channel
This in-wall switch is a Z-wave enabled device. As part of a Z-Wave network, the ZW662 will also act as a wireless repeater to insure that commands intended for another device in the network are received. This is useful when the device would otherwise be out of the radio range of the wireless controller.
|Operating Voltage||230Vac / 50HZ|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40oC|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW662 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW662 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW662 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW662 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW66S from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW662 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).
- Make sure that all electric connections and connection cables meet the pertaining regulations and are in conformity with the operating instruction.
- Do not overload electrical outlets or extension cords, fire or electric shocks can be the result.
- Please contact an expert in case you have any doubts about the mode of operation, the safety or connecting the appliances.
- Keep all parts away from young children's reach.
- Do not store this item on wet, very cold or warm places, this can damage the electronic circuit boards.
- Avoid dropping or shocks, this can damage the electronic boards.
- Never replace damaged power cables yourself! In such case, remove them from the net and take the devices to a workshop.
- Wireless system are subject to interference from cordless phones, microwaves, and other wireless devices during installation and operation.
The devices are maintenance-free, so never open them. The guarantee becomes void when you open the appliance. Only clean the outside of the devices with a soft, dry cloth or a brush. Prior to cleaning, remove the devices from all voltage sources.