Model NO.: ZW671
Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
Structure: Power Built-in Type
Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
Detection Method: Correlation Type
Maximum Load: 500W
Range: Min 30m Line of Sight
Marketing: Europe, Asia(Russia)
Transport Package: Neutral Packing
Origin: Dongguan China
Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
Usage: Control Button, Control Switch
Contact Type: Type a Contact
Certification: SGS, CE
Operating Voltage: 240VAC 50Hz
Standard/Approval: Ce LVD R&Tte/TUV/Z-Wave Certified*Europe,Asia
Trademark: EVA LOGIK
HS Code: 8531901000
ZW671 In-wall Dimmer smart switch
This in-wall switch is a Z-wave enabled device. As part of a Z-Wave network, the ZW66S will also act as a wireless repeater to insure that commands intended for another device in the network are received. This is useful when the device would otherwise be out of the radio range of the wireless controller.
|Operating Voltage||230Vac / 50HZ|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40oC|
|Range||30m line of sight|
A. Push button
B. Load (Black)
C. Lin (Black) - Line in
D. Nin (White) - Nutral in
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW671 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Place the Module in the switch box.
4. Arrange the antenna (tips are presented as above diagrams)
Do not cut or shorten the antenna - its length is perfectly matched to the band in which the system operates; Locate the antenna as far from metal elements as possible (connecting wires, bracket rings, etc.) in order to prevent interferences.
5. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 230V of the mains voltage.
6. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW671 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW671 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW661 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
7. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW671 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW671 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.
8. For "Condition" which is controlling other devices of Z-wave system, Condition ensures direct transfer of control commands between devices, and is performed without participation of the main controller. e.g. Dimmer, Switch (ON-OFF), Door/Window sensor, PIR, Shutter or scene (scene may be controlled only through the ZE300 gateway).