Model NO.: LED Controller DIN-121
Structure: Contact Brush Type
Signal: One-Way Communication
Certification: RoHS, ISO: 9001, CE, FCC
Product Name: LED Controller DIN-121
Type: Hardware Decoder
Input Voltage: DC5V-DC24V
Dimming Range: 0-100%
Max Output Power: 100W/240W/480W(5V/12V/24V)
HS Code: 8537109090
Task: Driver IC
Mathematical Model: Linear
Function: Automatic Control
Material: Paint Tin
Means of Communication: Bidirectional Communication
Input Signal: DMX512,Rdm
Mounting: DIN Rail or Screw
Frame Rate: Max 850 Fps
Transport Package: 20PCS/Carton
Origin: China, Shenzhen
DIN Rail DMX signal amplifier RGB controller led dimmer
DIN-121 is dedicated to amplify, distribute,and insulate the signal that comes from the lighting system equipment when it is connected to the bus of DMX512(or RS-485),1CH input 2CH output.
1. lt's specially designed for signal shaping amplification for DMX512 (485) signal which attenuated after a long-distance transmission, realize extending the signal transmission distance.
2. Need to use the multiple signals expansion output control, increase DMX (485) signal amplifier to distribute multi-channel control.
3.1 channel input, 2 channels distributed output, there is photoelectricity insulation between input and output terminals, so as to avoid the expensive equipment such as light, 485 communications equipment, DMX driver, precise digital lighting controller, being burnt by the possible high voltage which caused from the wrong wire connection and a broken equipment, also can avoid the signal interference between each DMX equipment, to assure it works safely.
|LED Controller DIN-121|
|Photoelectricuty Insulation voltage||1KV|
|Max Output Power||100W/240W/480W/(5V/12V/24V)|
1. The product shall be installed and serviced by a qualified person.
2. This product is non-waterproof. Please avoid the sun and rain. When installed outdoors please ensure it is mounted in a water proof.
3. Good heat dissipation will prolong the working life of the controller. Please ensure good ventilation.
4. Please check if the output voltage of any LED power supplies used comply with the working voltage of the product.
5. Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the LED lights to carry the current. Please also ensure that the.
6. Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
7. If a fault occurs please return the product to your supplier. Do not attempt to fix this product by yourself.